La Vie St John Resort
A new standard in luxury with sustainability
- Critical review of existing resort footprint and an action plan for revisioning the resort to a new level.
- Utilising existing infrastructure where appropriate to create a new footprint for La Vie.
- Focus on sustainable solutions. Integrating wellness of the environment and the individual across the entire project at every touch point.
- Design the new villa layout integrating environmental strategies and initiatives to support the brand objective.
- Innovate new operational standards to help manage the challenging site logistics.
- Optimise the location as a pristine setting on the fringe of a National Park with targeted concepts.
- Create unique dining experiences with an exciting menu concept using local ingredients to reduce costs and increase guest satisfaction.
- Destination yoga and wellness retreat with safari adventures.
- Establish operationally effective BOH and management controls through early planning.
- Assist in the development of pricing, operating Budgets and financial reporting.
- To undertake the setting up of relevant operational standards
- Assist in initial staff recruitment and training to build a re-energised team focussed on the guests.